How to find out if your bracelet is hypoallergenic?

Simple: Turn the clasp and if you see the following engraved, then it is !

Stainless steel

These two metals are hypoallergenic.

Yes, they are, and most people don’t have any problems at all but if you are particularly sensitive or have had problems in the past we advise against you purchasing one. Roughly 2% of the population have a sensitivity to metal and its usually nickel, when sensitivity occurs it can cause a rash or minor skin irritation. In some very rare cases the glue which holds the magnets in can also cause a reaction, this is very unusual, we recommend you paint over the magnets with a coat of clear nail polish which will not affect the magnets but can provide a barrier between the skin and the bracelet.

Hypoallergenic jewellery is jewellery that is made out of pure metals such as platinum, 18k goldtitaniumcopper, and stainless steelfine silver and sterling silver, these are known as ‘noble’ metals and we have a wide range of stainless steel and titanium bracelets and bangles, in the unlikely event you find you have had a reaction stop wearing the bracelet immediately and contact our team to discuss a refund.